Classroom Materials & Games
Support for Learning German
See links under the Students section:
A rubric based on the European Common Framework Reference for Languages to show students how language learning progresses over time from dependence to independence.
Certificate: Ein guter Start in Deutsch
Early in the year, the AGTV invite members to order Ein guter Start in Deutsch certificates to award to secondary students early on in their learning journey.
The Victorian Government tasked the MLTAV to produce Units of work for Early Years to Year 8
The German Project has materials for beginners and stories including audio.
Materials for children
Materials for the DaF-song der Berliner Band Muckemacher: Hallo, Guten Tag!
The Deutsch mit Socke is a clever series for younger learners
Spiele vom Goethe-Institut
Grammar and Worksheets
Create Your Own Worksheets and Games
- Tutory – Arbeitsblätter erstellen
- WizerMe – create interactive worksheets or use others
- LingoFox – Kreative Arbeitsblätter für den Sprachunterricht
- LearningApps – Create your own worksheets and games or use others
- Wordwall – Create your own teaching resources
- Textivate– Generate interactive activities from texts
- Quizlet – Create your own learning tools or use others
- Genially – Create interactive content
More Tech Tools
- Voccaroo – free easy online recording of audio including download, embed or share
- Flip – a free video discussion or presentation app free from Microsoft
- Screencastify – record, edit and share videos including some free recording
- Padlet – endless collaborative uses, 3 free boards (archive to free up boards)
- 24 Digital Breakout Tools – Canva
Understanding Good Tech Integration
DET: Global Learning and Engagement